Required and Enhancement Modules for Video Module
At its core, the Video module is a field and handler for CCK; it enhances CCK and Filefield to provide video uploading, video transcoding (local ffmpeg default), video thumbnail creation and selection; and choice of playback method per format.
Additional features for Video module include: Zencoder transcoding integration, Amazon S3 integration and attaching FTP'd file to nodes.
Other modules which Video module integrates with are; SWF Tools and Flowplayer (use these if you need more video player options).
* CCK (http://drupal.org/project/cck)
* Filefield (http://drupal.org/project/filefield)
* Amazon S3 on Video (included in Video module)
* Zencoder API on Video (included in Video module)
* Video FTP (included in Video module)
* FFMPEG Wrapper (http://drupal.org/project/ffmpeg_wrapper)
* SWF Tools (http://drupal.org/project/swftools)
* Flowplayer API (http://drupal.org/project/flowplayer)
Once you have installed and configured CCK, Filefield and video player (optional) you can then install Video module from the module administration page (Administer > Site building > Modules).
For more information about Drupal Development, Drupal Expert, Drupal Developer and Drupal Programmer visit at http://www.dckap.com