Built for community, by community
Drupal 7 is a truly revolutionary release that saw both the size and diversity of our contributor community grow exponentially. Through the formation of and strong coordination among the Usability, Accessibility, and Design teams, Drupal 7 addresses a number of our project’s longest-standing limitations and opens up access for more people to enjoy the strong web publishing framework we have all come to love.
Huge congratulations to the community, and everyone who worked so hard to make Drupal 7 the most amazing version of Drupal yet!
What makes Drupal 7 so cool?
- Vastly improved administrative user interface thanks to the D7UX movement
- Flexible content and custom fields
- Better visual presentation and theming with Render API
- Accessibility is greatly improved
- Image support is now included
- Automated code testing
- Improved database support
- Better distribution support
- Support for the Semantic Web through RDFa markup
- Over 850 Drupal 7 contributed modules have met their #d7cx pledges.
For more information about Drupal Development, Drupal Expert, Drupal Developer and Drupal Programmer visit at http://www.dckap.com