- Posting external links to your website in the Drupal.org on-line documentation is frowned upon. We encourage people to contribute back to the handbooks instead of taking reader attention away. External links should only be added as a reference.
- Review the Structure Guide and Style Guide before you start.
- If you want your new page reviewed for location or content after adding it, submit an issue with status "needs review."
- Rough drafts of new pages or edited pages which are not production ready -- i.e., need feedback and/or additional development -- should first be submitted as an issue to the Documentation project as an HTML or text attachment.
- Finally, make sure you have enabled the personal contact form in your user account in case someone wishes to contact you about your contribution.
For more information about Drupal Development, Drupal Expert, Drupal Developer and Drupal Programmer visit at http://www.dckap.com