Designers can create new wireframe components for re-use in the design of their wireframes. They can change the interface objects and they will change in all wireframes in which they appear. Each wireframe page has a list of interface objects that it contains and interface objects can be removed from wireframe pages.
To create a wireframe, simple click on create content, choose page and then select 'PHP code' input format. You do not need to know PHP, just use HTML code. But you can reuse a 'wireframe component' you added before: type <?php print _wireframe_view(184) ?> to insert the contents of node/184, where node/184 is a 'wireframe component'. That's all PHP you'll need. A 'Wireframe component' can be any input format, typically these are simple HTML snippets but they also can be simple PHP nodes to display a list of users etc.
- create an interface object at create content >> wireframe component (node/add/wireframe).
- view a list of wireframe components at wireframe components(node/add/wireframe).
- manage all wireframe components at manage wireframe components (wireframe/manage).
- change and rename the wireframe component to a different wireframe component manage wireframe components >> component name (wireframe/manage/1234).
- use with the CivicSpace theme wireframe theme skeleton, to ensure the visual design does not effect user testing.
- file issues, read about known bugs, and download the latest version on the Wireframe project page.